Doubts Discussion: Makeup Ideas for Black Dress
I have a wedding to attend and want to know which kind of eye makeup will look good. I am going to wear a Black and gold suit.
When it comes to black there are endless options that burst into my head. Many of them have already been posted here and some are still in the making waiting for me to pick the brushes and draw them onto the eyes.
- Don’t Miss to Checkout: Sonam Kapoor Inspired Eye Makeup
- Golden Eyes with Matte Red Pout: Black and gold goes hand in hand, and as your outfit also has some golden detailing, it would be best to the shade take up to the eyes. You can add a bit of green in the outer-V and crease or intensify with a pinch of black and pink in the crease. To add a little more drama pair it with your favorite shade of Red..I would suggest to go for a matte finish, though glossy red doesn’t look that bad either.
- Pink Smokey eyes with a nude lip color: Break the rules and pick up pink for the eyes rather than lips and you will be amazed with the results. For lips its best to pick a soft pink or peachy nude lip color. Complete you look with a pair of pink heels or a matching clutch to add a dash of pink to you outfit as well.
- Edgy Black Eye Liner with bright orange lips: Don’t want to indulge in the trivial world of shadows but still want to grab the eye balls in the party then winged eye liner will be all you need and spice it up extend the wing even more and get that edgy look. Ditch you favorite pink lippy here and pick up a bright Orange lip color to complete the look.
- Statement Black Smokey Eyes: One can never go wrong with black smokey eyes, provided you pair it well a complimenting lip color. You can opt for a peachy nude lip color to let the eyes do the talking but you can also go ahead and pick up a pretty pink to adore your lips.
- Purple Eyes and Soft pink lips: Lastly you can break all the rules and let yourself loose on colors. Pick up color of the year “Radiant Orchid” for your eyes and a subtle pink for the lips.
Don’t Miss to Checkout:
Hope it helped!
Which one would you like to pick from the ones shared above? Don’t forget to share your Make Ideas for a Black and Gold outfit?