Copper Gold Eye Makeup Tutorial
I know you people must be fed up of my Brown eye makeup but I find this the most easy look to work with and has never failed me. The ease to do brown eyes always inspire me play with different hues of brown. So, today I mixed Copper and gold on my lids and here is this easy Copper Gold Eye Makeup Tutorial.
Steps to Achieve the Look:-
- Prime your lids and conceal any darkness
- Using a flat shading brush, pack a shimmery copper eye shadow on the lids.
- Apply a shimmery copper brown eye pencil on lower lash line or you can use the same eye shadow and smudge over the lower lash line.
- Line waterline with a black Kohl.
- Pick a dark brown eye shadow over a blending brush and blend it over the outer-V corers and the crease area.
- Apply a peachy beige highlighter on brow bone.
- Pat some shimmery golden eye shadow on inner eye corners
- Line upper lash line with a black eye pencil and smudge it slightly with a smudger brush
- Add a few coats of mascara for luscious lashes.
Don’t Miss to Checkout:
I gave a break to my bright lip colors today and paired this soft copper brown eyes with a sheer coral lip gloss to add just a wee bit of color and shine to the lips with Revlon Colorburst LipGloss Papaya.
Here is the closer look to the final Look..
- Chambor Eye Shadow Trio- Dazzling Sphinx
- Maybelline Eye Shadow Brush
- Bourjois Metallise Metallic Eye Liner- Brun Inoxydable
- Revlon Custom Eyes – Naturally Glamorous (Brown Eye Shadow)
- Faces Eye Shadow Brush
- Bourjois Kohl & Contour Eye Pencil – Noir Expert
- Faces Canada Long Wear Eye Pencil-Solid Black
Hope you like the look!!
Which is your favourite Eye shadow for brown eyes? Do you pair it up with bright or neutral lips?