Copper Gold Eye Makeup
I know you people must be fed up of my Brown eye makeup but I find this the most easy look to work with and has never failed me. The ease to do brown eyes always inspire me play with different hues of brown.
- Chambor Eye Shadow Trio- Dazzling Sphinx (Review Here)
- Maybelline Eye Shadow Brush
- Bourjois Metallise Metallic Eye Liner- Brun Inoxydable (Review Here)
- Revlon Custom Eyes – Naturally Glamorous (Brown Eye Shadow) (Review Here)
- Faces Eye Shadow Brush (Review Here)
- Bourjois Kohl & Contour Eye Pencil – Noir Expert (Review Here)
- Faces Canada Long Wear Eye Pencil-Solid Black (Review Here)
I paired it with Revlon Colorburst LipGloss Papaya (Review Here)
Here is the closer look to the final Look..
Hope you like the look!!
DISCLOSURE – This post contains an affiliate link, which will give me a commission when you click-through the link and make a purchase. When you shop through affiliate links, you help to support the site!