Clear Anti-Dandruff Shampoo-Soft and Shiny Review
I have always suffered from dandruff. I tried some home remedies also to remove it like applying lemon and curd on the scalp, mix coconut oil with camphor, heat up the oil a little before applying it on scalp but the results are far from satisfactory.
My dandruff problem aggravates in winters which results in hair fall and white heads on forehead and back, which makes the situation all the more troublesome. I have tried many shampoos like Pantene, Dove, Sunsilk, Fiama Di wills, Garnier but none of them has been able to handle the problem without damaging my hair. I have faced hair fall with most of these shampoos and none of them has been able to control my dandruff to satisfactory level until I stumbled upon Clear Anti-Dandruff -Soft and Shiny Shampoo.
Ingredients: Contains Sulphates and Silicons
Price: Rs.139 for 200 ml
Packaging: It comes in a sturdy white opaque plastic bottle. The plastic is of good quality. It has a Flip-top opening so it’s easier to control the amount of product that you want. The shape of the bottle is quite smart. The bottle is re-launced by company months back. The new packaging is far better than the previous one.
My experience with Clear Anti-Dandruff -Soft and Shiny Shampoo:-
I have been using this Clear Anti-Dandruff -Soft and Shiny Shampoo since last 1-2 years. So, I think I am in a good position to review this shampoo. I tried using FabIndia Avocado shampoo in between but the dandruff returned like a monster.
The shampoo is pretty pink in color and has a slight fragrance which is not bad at all. The fragrance doesn’t stay for long (5-10 min), so the fragrance is not an issue. The shampoo lathers very well. I usually oil my hair (olive oil+almond oil) before shampooing and I get squeaky clean hair in single wash only. Sometimes, when hairs are heavily oiled I need more than usual amount or may be second wash to remove the excess oil. I follow it with a regular conditioner and I am good to go.
My hair feels so light and soft that I keep on touching them. I love my otherwise dull, dry and frizzy hair with this. Hair feels smooth and has some healthy shine also.
Don’t Miss to Checkout:
Pros of Clear Anti-Dandruff Shampoo-Soft and Shiny:-
- It has been able to keep my hair dandruff free.
- It hasn’t caused me any kind of hair fall.
- I like its stylish bottle packaging.
- It is easily available in the market.
- Quite inexpensive.
- Most of the anti-dandruff shampoo are very harsh on scalp (like Pantene) and makes hair rough and dry but this is an exception.
- My hair texture has really improved and it feels so soft and light.
- I have a oily scalp and this shampoo keeps the hair oil free for good 2-3 days unlike dove shampoos with which I get limp hair the very next day of the wash.
- It lathers well (even with oiled hair) and only small amount is sufficient complete wash.
Cons of Clear Anti-Dandruff Shampoo-Soft and Shiny:-
- It contains a lot of chemicals and its not a herbal shampoo at all.
- Can make hair a bit dry if not followed by conditioner. So conditioning hair after this is required.
- The bottle is not see-through so you have to guess the product left in the botlle by weight only.
- Contains Silicons and Sulphates.
Recommendation: Yes, I love Clear Anti-Dandruff -Soft and Shiny Shampoo for its anti-dandruff properties. It keeps my hair dandruff free even in winters when I used to have the worst dandruff of the year. Also, Its doesn’t make my hair go all frizzy and dull if followed by a mild conditioner. I use Dove Anti-Hairfall / FabIndia Avocado conditioner.
All the ladies who are suffering from dandruff can give this shampoo a try and it is not going to burn a hole in the pocket. Try first with the small bottle to see it’s effect on you and if it works you can go for the bigger one.
Have you tried Clean and Clear Shampoos? Which is your favourite Anti-Dandruff Shampoo?