Cast a Spell with August Fab Bag 2015
I have been waiting for this month’s Fab bag like crazy because “Fab Bag Team” is making it better with each passing month and I couldn’t wait to see what all I get in my Fab Bag! But “Blue Dart” people made the wait even longer for me by delaying my package unnecessarily.. Ugghhh.. I hate waiting for my packages: P
Well, now the bag is in my hands lets see what all I received this month. This month’s bag is gorgeous metallic pink pouch which I quite liked. Also, I liked the fact that Fab Bag team gave us a option to choose one product of our choice and I opted for Sebestian Penetraitt Shampoo and yes I did get it in my bag. 😀
Contents of My August Fab Bag 2015:
- Fran Wilson Moodmatcher Lipstick – Black (Rs 590): This is the most exciting product in the bag – a black lipstick. Black but no Black as it changes color on application and give a bright berry pinkish stained look. The lipstick has light balmy texture, super light weight and glossy shine. I loved it. And the concept of ‘MoodMatching” is just adorable. Not sure, if it would all the more different on different skin tones.
- Sebastian Penetraitt Shampoo (Rs.1400 for 250): I have heard great reviews about this shampoo but as you can see it is quite an expensive product so I wanted to test it before investing and wohhoo… I got it in my fab bag! I will be using it tomorrow and will share my first impression on Instagram (follow me @Poonam_BMM) 😀
- Roots Professional Morocvita Argan Oil (Rs 2000 for 200ml) – This brand is quite new to me as I haven’t heard of it before and I am in a phase where I love try all sorts of oils and serums. It is a leave in oil so yayy!! Good to tame frizz in monsoons 😀
- Ital Veloce Fragrance Mist in Shooting Stars (Rs 499 for 210ml) – I usually prefer perfume vials in beauty bags as mists are quite sugary scented which are not my type but I would say that I quite liked the scent of the mist which is a mix of floral and sweet notes and not too sweet for my liking. Great for carrying around in smallest of your clutches!
- Divo Eyelash Curler (Rs 125) – I have to admit that I am super lazy to use curlers and usually go with mascara only. I already have The Body Shop eyelash curler and this one is almost similar to that. I wish it had a different design or a funky colored one.. but nonetheless it is a good one to start with eye lash curling!
Frankly speaking for Rs 499 this bag did an excellent job, with 2 full sized products and luxury sample of shampoo. I am quite happy with my August Fab Bag! Well done “Fab Bag Team”
Don’t Miss to Checkout:
Do you like August Fab Bag? Which is your favorite product from the Bag?
PS: Bag sent by brand for consideration