Blossom Kocchar Aroma Magic Glow Face Pack Review
I was looking for the Aroma magic’s most raved about “The chocolate Face Pack”. But even after searching for it in most of the online websites I am not able to locate it . As AromaMagic’s product are not easily available in stores so I gave up and bought this “ Glow pack” instead.
Product Claims:- An instant face lifting & firming treatment that helps sagging & ageing skin. Regular use gives the skin lasting firmness and resilience. Also removes wrinkles, lines, blemishes and improves skin color & texture. Leaves your face looking years younger.
Directions for use:- Mix a tsp of pack with Aroma Magic fairy lotion or with AromaMagic skin toner to make a paste. Apply evenly on face, neck and around the eyes. Allow it to dry, rinse off after 20 min
Shelf Life:- 2 years from the Mfg date.
Packaging:- The face pack comes in a white tub with a red colored screw lid. The opening was sealed with a foil. The pack comes in powder form which is packed in 7 small plastic packets. Apart from these packets the tub also contains a tiny silica gel packet, which is there to absorb any undesirable moisture and keep the product dry. After opening the pack, I found it quite difficult to arrange all the face packs again and put them back into the tub and close the lid properly.
My experience with Blossom Kocchar Aroma Magic Glow Face Pack:-
The powder is peachy-brown in color. I opened the single packet for use and mixed it with Dabur Gulabari Rose water to make a paste. It took hell lot of time to get mixed with the solvent. At least, after 5-7 min or may be more of constant stirring it gets completely dissolved. The pack develops tiny granules which can also be used for the purpose of scrubbing and mild exfoliation.
I applied a thick layer of this paste to my face and let it dry. It has mild smell of sandalwood which is quite natural and soothing. The pack took less than 20 min to get dry completely which is quite quick compared to normal packs which takes not less than 30 min. I patted a little Rose water on my face to make the pack moist and let it stay for another 10 min on my face as I didn’t want to compromise on its skin benefits.
After it was completely dry I washed it off with a little massage with plain water. The pack didn’t dries out my skin unlike normal powder packs. The skin feels soft and smooth. It has added a subtle glow to the skin which stayed for whole day. Although I have a dry skin, but I can still afford to delay the use of face moisturizer. The skin looks hydrated and I can feel the slight firming and tightening effect. However, the pack was not much effective on eruption as neither it soothes them down or reduces the redness but it also it hasn’t aggravated the condition.
Steps to Prepare Aroma Magic Glow Face Pack:- I mix it with Rose water but takes lot of time to dissolve completely into it and form a paste. I prepared it a little runny in consistency here more of powder can be added to get the desired consistency. Pros of Blossom Kocchar Aroma Magic Glow Face Pack:-
- Removes extra oil and dirt form the skin surface and leaves behind healthy looking skin.
- It gives a tight firm feeling without making my skin dry and stretchy but makes my skin soft and smooth.
- Gives an instant glow to the skin but it stays only for a day,
- Pleasant Mild herbal fragrance nothing overwhelming
- Enriched with natural ingredients like Aloe Vera, Orange peel that have multiple skin benefits.
- Suitable for all skin types. I have a dry skin and I am quite satisfied with its effect on my skin.
- Cruelty free
Cons of Blossom Kocchar Aroma Magic Glow Face Pack:-
- It comes in a powder form and needs to be mixed with a solvent to make the pack. Takes time to get dissolve completely and make a paste. I somehow prefer ready to use face packs that can be used with out any hassles. But still no one can match the effect of powder and homemade packs
- Not effective on pimples.
- Packaging. I find it difficult to close the lid properly after opening
- Only active ingredients are mentioned
- Bit expensive for the quantity. If each packet is used for single application then it can be used only 7 times.
- AromaMagic products are not easily available.
Recommendation:- The best thing about this Blossom Kocchar Aroma Magic Glow Face Pack is that it doesn’t rip off moisture from my dry skin. Sometimes, I mix it with few of the kitchen elements like curd, cocoa powder and neem powder to make this pack work better and get those added skin benefits. Otherwise, it is an average face pack which doesn’t make any tall claims and does a decent job.
I still haven’t been able to locate the Chocolate pack. Help me to get one if you see that pack somewhere.
Have you tried AromaMagic Face packs? Which is your favorite AromaMagic face pack?