Blog Sale Shopping!!
Hello Everyone, I was on a shopping spree last month and it was sales happening everywhere round. Though, I tried hard to kept myself under control most of the times but there were few things that I wanted to try since long and was incapable to resist anymore, so grabbed them on a blog sale.
Here is what all I picked up:
- L’Oreal Color Riche Eye Shadow- Cosmic Black (Limited Edition)
- Bourjois Color Boost Glossy Lipstick – Red Sunsrise
- Lakme Absolute Gloss Stylist – Burgundy Burn
1. L’Oreal Color Riche Eye Shadow- Cosmic Black: It is a limited edition eye shadow from L’Oreal Infallible collection. It is claimed to be black with oilive undertones. I hadn’t tried these infallible eye shadows so wanted to give them a try though I had Endless chocolate on my list too but somebody else bid it before me.. . I think I had to buy it from the counters only ..
2.Bourjois Color Boost Glossy Lipstick – Red Sunsrise – Lately, Bourjois have received much criticism from the makeup fraternity for its irrational pricing. The Glossy lipstick aka balm stains are good but not at the price tag they come with. I have Revlon and L’Oreal one’s and was desperately waiting to try these, and the discounted price at the blog sale made it up for me. I am also interested in Bourjois Rouge Edition lipsticks majorly for their beautiful packaging. Let me know if somebody is selling those beauties at a steal away prices..
3. Lakme Absolute Gloss Stylist – Burgundy Burn – Lakme has also gone berserk with the price tags and with every launch they hike the prices like never before. It is not a drugstore brand any more and find myself least interested paying such a hefty amount for Lakme products. I hadn’t got a lip gloss in ages, its only Revlon Color Burst for me bought months ago, so for a change wanted these and selected this gorgoeus Burgundy Burn shade.
Blog Sales works when I find the overprices stuff at reasonable price provided the product is in a good condition and isn’t used much.
Do you like to buy in Blog Sales? I like to get the expensive stuff in sales rather than the average priced products.