Birthday Haul – Part 2 : Eye Liners, Highlighters, Primers and More
I have been spending almost all of my money on makeup these days, don’t know what’s wrong with me but I am finding it really hard to control 😛 . I wish I could go uncontrollable until I wish but my wallet is crying out loud and have to pay to pay heed to her pleas.. and gotta stop shopping from now on.. Especially makeup, Period.
- Don’t Miss to Checkout: Birthday Haul Part 1 – Lipsticks and lip Glosses
But before that lets checkout what all is new in the stash, Well, I have been wanting to do an essence Eye makeup haul mainly Colored Eye Pencils and Gel Eye liners but blame it to the Luxury brands and their prices ( and my lust to buy them), i am not able to spare any amount to go ahead with the purchase :P.. !
- Don’t Miss to Checkout: Luxury Makeup Haul – Bobbi Brown and Benefit Goodies
- MAC Extra Dimension Eye Shadow – Lorelei (Aquatic Collection, Limited Edition) : It’s super expensive as an eye shadow but well for the pretty packaging, gorgeous shade and the beautiful pattern, I kept aside all the logics. 😉
- MAC Eye Shadow Pigments: Black Black, Platinum, Old Gold, Ruby Red, Teal, Pink Bronze – I am currently obsessed with pigments so added these few more shades to my collection.
- MILANI Infinite Liquid Eye Liner- Black : I am back to liquid liners.. after years I bought a liquid liner all thanks to Gel Eye Liners and Faces colored eye pencils, but lately I have been missing a liquid eye liner and went ahead with this. A black liquid liner is a must have!
- Don’t Miss to Checkout: Makeup Haul – CHANEL, MAC, Sleek,INGLOT and More
- MAC Strobe Cream – I have been on a hunt to find the best liquid-cream highlighter/illuminator for me, so what’s better than to Start with MAC Strobe cream
- Revlon bare It all Lustrous Lotion Goldi – This is more of a tanning illuminator for flunting a fake tanned suunkissed glowing skin.. My first of its kind bronzing lotion.. 😉
- Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer – Well, this will be in the wishlist of many I know around.. do I hear some noise.. ;).. I am not a primer girl but I wanted to try this primer since I saw this on international blogs.. will try to review it soon!
- Urban Decay All Night Long Lasting Makeup Spray – I wanted to start with Urban Decay Naked Eye Shadow Palettes , or the colored eye pencils, never thought that its makeup setting spary would be my first purchase. But yeah.. I got my hands on Makeup spray which claims to make makeup last longer 🙂
- Clinique Even Better Makeup Foundation – I know this is not my shade but got it to use it as a contouring shade. I am all pressed to learn and perfect the contouring skills. 😉
Thats all for now .. Phewww!! I am(have to) stopping myself to buy any unwanted ( buffer) items like lipsticks, Kohls, Foundation, Skin Care products untill i could save some amount for buying much needed makeup products like Colored Eye Liners, Black Gel Liner, RT Makeup Brushes and a face compact.. A pinky promise to myself 🙂
Much like you I will also be missing such haul posts on the blogs for months to come! 🙂 God give me Strength ;)!!