Best Foods to Prevent Clogged Arteries Naturally
Arteries are basically the drainage system of our body which carries the oxygen from the blood to the other cells. Foods that are high in carbohydrates, chemicals, and saturated fats, smoking, consuming alcohol in excess and no exercise will make the arteries accumulate a lot of junk in the corners of the walls also termed as plaque in arteries. The condition that one suffers from is known as Arteriosclerosis, which may further be a cause of heart diseases and stroke.
Some of the symptoms that you know you are suffering from clogged arteries are.
Symptoms of Clogged Arteries :
- Chest pain
- Weakness or dizziness
- Excessive sweating
- Shortness of breath
Just like a house needs to be doomed when plumbing is busted, our arteries require the same plumbing out when they get clogged. Our daily diet has a lot to do with how our arteries function. In some cases, a variety of foods helps keep the arteries clean while some may be the cause for blocked arteries. So, if you really want your pipes to stay clean and in good shape, here is a quick guide on the top 10 Foods to eat to prevent clogged Arteries and avoid the Heart attack.
Also Read: Leading Cause of Male Infertility
Food to Prevent Blockage in Artery:
- Green Leafy Vegetables: Green Leafy Vegetables play a very important role in every diet plan as they are healthy and grant you with a lot of nutrients that your body needs. Vegetables like spinach, arugula, and kale are great to keep your arteries clean. They have high levels of nitric acid which help dilate the blood vessels and carry out oxygen and hence clearing clogged arteries.
- Tea: Tea has a lot of health benefits as it is soothing and calming especially green tea as it is rich in flavonoid that protects the cells and helps neutralize oxidation. Tea helps block cholesterol and reduces inflammation. If you don’t drink much tea- try incorporating at least one cup per day, as you get used to it try consuming at least three cups to keep your system going and you will notice that you will be able to fall asleep better.
- Fish: Fish is excellent for your body, as it is rich in omega 3 fatty acids, which are great for the overall health of your heart! If you really want to remember incorporating fish in your diet then remember the word SMASH which stands for Salmon, Mackerel, Anchovies, Salmon and Herring especially if you want to prevent clogging of your arteries.
- Whole Grains: When we say whole grains, do not lure yourself into eating pasta or bread but healthier alternatives like oatmeal, barley, and bran which are rich in fibers and a great way to prevent clogging in the arteries. Soluble fibers help remove all the bad cholesterol from your body and provide magnesium to open up the blood vessels.
- Pomegranates: One of the best foods for clean arteries is definitely pomegranates as the prevent hardening of arteries and reverse progression. You can consume them in the form of a fruit or just extract the juice out.
- Oil: Draining your clogged pipes is essential and oils like canola and olive work great to clean the arteries up due to the content of omega 3 fatty acids in them. These prevent plaque buildup in the body and swap out unhealthy fats. Don’t Miss to Checkout: Top 10 Yogasans To Reduce Belly Fat Quickly
- Apple/Grapefruit: It is true that an apple a day keeps the doctor away as the soluble fiber pectin in apples keeps bad cholesterol at bay, while minerals like magnesium and potassium control your blood pressure. It also helps clear arteries naturally
- Garlic: Garlic is full of medicinal properties as it keeps your blood pressure in check and helps with bad cholesterol as well. If you really want to make use of the medicinal properties of garlic, have one or two minced garlic’s every day. If you want to trade it with supplements, trying finding something that has high amounts of allicin in them.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes are rich in antioxidants which are a great prevention of LDL cholesterol, also when consumed every day this vegetable will help bring down the risk of Arteriosclerosis by half.
- Turmeric: When it comes to prevention and Unclog Arteries, turmeric is a patent in every natural remedy. It helps prevent fat buildup in the body and helps prevent clogged arteries which further avoid heart attacks.
These are some of the best food for heart blockage and keep the heart arteries clean naturally. If you follow these home remedies for heart blockage regularly, you will never have to face any heart diseases related to artery blocking or plaque in the arteries of the Heart.
Don’t Miss to Checkout: Home Remedies to Get Rid of Gas and Bloating
Overall, you own the power to choose foods that are not just natural but work amazingly to give you good health. You will be able to maintain your arteries clean, by consuming 10 Foods that prevent blockage in artery and hence avoid the Heart attack. Following a good diet is the most natural way to remove heart blockage and prevent arterial plaque.
Always remember that a clogged sink will not be able to drain out the water completely, similar is the case with your body which requires enough oxygen to drain out all the excess wastes, and you will see your arteries all clean.
Which of the above-listed Foods that prevent Clogged Arteries have you tried? Have you faced any heart-related issue?
Author: Cidra Khan
PS: I do not claim the ownership of images!