9 Drugstore Eye Shadow Palettes
9 Drugstore Eye Shadow Palettes
Today, we will take a look at all Best Eyeshadow palettes in India. I am sure not most of us venture into the world of eye shadows unless we get addicted to makeup or are set to tie the knot anytime sooner. I have come across so many girls and brides to be who wonder what Eye shadows and eye shadows palettes they must include in their bridal kit and they have absolutely no idea or whatsoever on where to start with.
So, I compiled this list of Eye Shadow palettes available in India. I have tried to cover mostly drugstore eye shadow palettes and have specifically excluded MAC, Clinique, NARS, CHANEL, Givenchy and other luxury brands from this list. May be I shall do a separate post on High-end eye shadow palettes in India. 😉
9 Drugstore Eye Shadow Palettes:
1. Maybelline Diamond Glow Eye Shadow Quad (Rs. 475)- These are a combination of 4 complimenting shades in a single palette but the all shades are super shimmery and have color pay off issues as well. I would like to pair these shades along or on top of some matte shades for some variation.
- Don’t Miss to Checkout: Maybelline Lilac Mauve Diamond Glow Eye Shadow Quad
2. Accessorize Eye Shadow Palette (Rs.1600) – A compact eye shadow Palettes with 24 shades and available in 3 beautiful combination. The formula isn’t consistent across all eye shadows as some of them are chalky and have stiff texture while other have poor color pay off issues as well. Not sure of its availability in stores but can be easily bought online from Jabong under offer.
- Don’t Miss to Checkout: Accessorize You are Everything Eye Shadow Palette
3. INGLOT Freedom System Eye Shadow Palette – INGLOT Freedom system eye shadows are the best bet for those who are looking for customized eye shadow palettes in India. I couldn’t think of any other brand with such an option. They are available in 5 different finishes with Pearl finish eye shadows being the best and the choice of color is endless. Availability is the only issue with INGLOT products as they have very limited stores and online availability. You can make your own custom eye shadow palette by picking up your favorite Eye Shadow shades.
Don’t Miss to Checkout: INGLOT Eye shadows I own:
- INGLOT Eye Shadow Palette
- INGLOT Freedom System Eye Shadow DS #459
- INGLOT Freedom System Eye Shadow Pearl #450
- INGLOT Freedom System Eye Shadow Matte #360
4. Colorbar Eye Shadow Palettes (Rs. 750): Color bar has recently come up with eye shadow quads and an (18 shades) eye shadow palette. I have tried the Colorbar Eye Shadow Quad on counter but i am not very much impressed as the formula as it isn’t consistent across shades as some of them are super-stiff while some have crumbling soft texture . I didn’t got a chance to try its duos, trios or the palette so cant really comment on the quality of the products in that case
- Don’t Miss to Checkout: Colorbar Single Eye Shadows
5. Revlon custom eyes Palette (Rs. 695): Revlon custom eyes Palette is a combination of 5 similar hued shades in a palette which can be used for a day time as well as smoky eye makeup easily. Comes in 6 variations but the formula is on the stiff side and color pay off is poor with most of the shade.
Don’t Miss to Checkout: Revlon Custom Eyes Palettes
6. L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Eye Shadow Palette (Rs. 850): The L’Oreal Eye Shadow quads contains perfectly matched 4 eye shadows which can be used fro a complete makeup look. They are available in 7 different color combinations. The quality varies in different palettes, though some of the neutrals have great color payoff but the price doesn’t justify the quality provided.
- Don’t Miss to Checkout: L’Oreal Endless Chocolat Eye Shadow
7. Chambor Eye Shadow Trio (Rs. 595): Chambor Eye shadow palettes consists of 3 shades mostly shimmery, pearly finish. The formula applies smoothly with little fallout and has with good color pay off. The eye shadows stays put for hours which is Impressive. Available in 6 color combinations to choose from.
- Don’t Miss to Checkout: Chambor Eye Shadow Trio in Dazzling Sphinx
8. Bourjois Smokey Eye Shadow Trio (Rs. 775): The trios are quite disappointing and quality delivered didn’t justify the price. They claimed to have baked eye shadows that can be used dry and wet but the color payoff wasn’t good enough and once used wet, they hardly work as dry powder shadows.
- Don’t Miss to Checkout: Bourjois Smokey Eye Shadow Lady Vert De Gris Trio
9. Makeup Revolution Eye Shadow Palettes (Rs. 600- 1000) – These are the newest addition to eye shadow palettes in India. I didn’t get a chance to try these yet but they seems promising and available in so many variations that you just can’t afford to miss it. They include the dupe of Urban Decay Eye Shadow Palettes like Naked 1, Electric and many more. I would love to try Makeup Revolution Redemption Iconic Eye shadow Palettes.
Recommendation: Indian makeup market is short of some good deal of eye makeup stuff but if you ask me for recommendations from this list I would suggest to go for INGLOT Freedom System Eye Shadow Palette, Chambor Eye Shadow Trio, Makeup Revolution Eye Shadow Palettes in the order as mentioned.
So, that my list of Drugstore Eye Shadow Palettes in India. Please feel free to add more brands to the list and help other the find the perfect eye shadow palette for themselves.