13 Best Gel Eye Liners In India with Prices
I started with liquid liners but it didn’t take me long to switch to gel liners especially after Maybelline came up with their Affordable Lasting Drama Gel Liner. I have been obsessed with gel liners for years and even today I would love to go with a Gel Liner than anything else because they are super intense, richly pigmented and lasts whole day on eyes. One just need a good brush and some skills to draw lines with Gel Liner and her eyes will always be on fleek.
I thought we didn’t have much options for a Good Gel Liner in India but then I compiling this list of Best Gel Liners In India and all my doubts were trashed. We have so many amazing options for Gel Liners in India within Budget too.
What you need to know about Gel Liners:
- Comes in small pots, some are accompained by brushes and if not you have to buy one to use Gel Liner
- They double up as Kohl as most of them are waterproof , ast pretty long on waterline as well
- They might dry down, so you got to store them in upside down position
- Or Alternatively, invest in Inglot Duraline and revive your dried up eyeliner magically/
Best Affordable Gel Liners In India
- Essence Gel Eye Liner (Rs 349) : Essence Gel Eye Liner in Midnight Paris has a creamy texture which applies nicely in a single stroke. It dries to a matte finish and stays for hours even on oily eyelids. It doesn’t smudge or budge unless rubbed. The liner might starts crumbling if you try to line again over the dried one so be quick if you plan to go for a thick liner.
- Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner – Black ( Rs 399): Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner,this liner needs no introduction as I feel this is the liner that made Gel Liners a household name. The formula is super creamy and saturated with colored pigments, just one swipe and you are set. It sets to a smudge proof finish and lasts whole day with barely any fading.
- Coloressence Gel Eyeliners ( Rs 499) : Coloressence Gel Eyeliners are suprisingly pricier than the Maybelline ones. Coloressence Gel Eyeliners have a creamy texture which applies easily just like any other gel liner. The formula is claimed to be long lasting and smudge proof but it does take slightly longer to dry down completely. It also has slight sheen to it so It doesn’t look matte on eyes. Available in 3 basic shades
- PAC Cosmetics Pro Gel Eye Liner (Rs 550): PAC Cosmetics Gel Eye Liner is not accompanied by a brush so you have to buy one separately. The formula is claimed to be creamy smooth, which is packed with color to give an intense stroke. It gives an easy application and sets to a smudge-free, long lasting and water proof finish. It might dry down quickly so you definitely need something to revive your gel liner.
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Water Proof Gel Eyeliner -Black / Noir (Rs 570): Rimmel Scandaleyes Water Proof Gel Eyeliner comes with a brush. It has a rich creamy texture which Glides on effortlessly for a precise application. The formula is waterproof and long lasting so it won’t fade easily.
- L’Oreal Paris Super Liner Gel Intenza 36H (Rs 700): L’Oreal Paris Super Liner Gel Intenza 36H is new launch from L’Oreal as I have used their older version which was good too. Superliner Gel Intenza is again very creamy which applies easily and can be blended for a soft smokey look before the formula sets to a smudge proof finish. The formula lasts long with slight transfer on oily lids. The best part is, the liner is available in 5 gorgeous shades and I am so drawn towards that Sapphire Blue
- Kryolan Cream Eye Liner- Ebony (Rs 750) : Kryolan Cream Eye Liner again has a creamy soft texture which glides on like butter on eyes. It dries easily and stays put for long but it will fade from inner eye corners. Also, it doesn’t come with a brush.
- Lakme Absolute Gel Addict Eyeliner ( Rs 800) : Lakme Absolute Gel Addict Eyeliner comes in 7 color variants. The texture has a mousse like texture than creamy. It comes with a brush that is mounted on the top of cap which makes it travel friendly. It takes sometime to set and can be used to do smokey eyes quickly. The black one is super creamy and pigmented and gives a long lasting finish while others may needs to be built up depending on the color.
- Colorbar All-Day Waterproof Gel Eyeliner – Pure Black (Rs 850): I never knew that color has come up with their own gel liner, Colorbar All-Day Waterproof Gel Eyeliner. The liner comes with a blush and has a rich creamy formula which glides smoothly gives an intense color to eyes. It dries pretty quickly setting to a smudge proof finish. The formula is super long lasting and the liner wont budge whole day on eyes.
- Inglot AMC Gel EyeLiner (Rs 950): Inglot AMC Gel EyeLiner is available in 20 beautiful shades and shade No. 77 is the blackest black. It’s buttery smooth texture glides easily on the eyes. The formula is intensely pigmented and is waterproof, smudge proof and stays all day long on the eyes. It does not come with a brush, so you would have to invest in one, good quality brush.
These are the Gel liner that fall in the affordable category ( i know some are just under Rs 1000) but lets checkout some of the high-end liners that will definitely be in your wishlist.
Best High End Gel Eye Liners In India:
- MAC Fluidline Gel Eyeliner (Rs 1100): MAC Fluidline Gel eyeliners are available in tons of colors and that is the best thing about these liners. The formula is really creamy and most of them doesn’t dry as easily as others if they are stored properly ( upside down). The color payoff is awesome and they glide on smoothly giving a beautiful finish to eyes.
- Bobbi Brown Long-wear Gel Eyeliner – Black Ink (Rs. 1500 ): Bobbi Brown Long-wear Gel Eyeliner is of the top most Gel Eye Liner. The formula is insanely pigmented and has a beautiful creamy smooth texture that glides on lids like a dream. It stays on eye for whole day without any fading or smudging. It has smudge proof, water proof and it really lasts super long. Also the formula lasts longer in the pot without drying.
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Gel Eyeliner Oynx ( Rs 1600): Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Gel Eyeliner comes in 3 basic shades. It has silky-smooth texture which gives precise application and dries to a satin matte finish. It can be smudged for a smokey effect. It packs rich color in a single stroke and lasts long on eyes. It also comes with a small brush but for the price I expect better quality brush.
So, this concludes my list of best gel liners available in India in both affordable and High End category. If you think I have missed one that must be here.. don’t forget to share in comments below!
Have you tried any of these Gel Eye Liners? Which one is your favorite Gel Liner?