10 Best Stress Relieving Beauty Products
With hectic schedules and unhealthy lifestyle patterns, it gets difficult to keep up in the rat race each time leading to stress. However, just because you get a little hassled does not mean that you go all truant. Stress does not have to be deleterious to your looks or your well-being. So, here I am sharing some easy but best ways to relieve stress through beauty products. Multi-tasking is great and we firmly believe in it and here is a lowdown of 10 beauty products for stress relief that will calm you down and keep you looking pretty both at the same time, so whether you have time on hand or no, these thing will help you amp up your Zen.
Top 10 Stress Relieving Beauty Products:
- Beauty Mists: A part of the body’s response to stress is that the blood rushes to your muscles and brain, which makes your body heat up and gives a heavy flush. A spray mist makes for an amazing hydrating and refreshing treatment on-the-run, which cools the complexion and relieves stress too. However, make sure you do not use water as it may dry out your skin. One of the best ways to relieve stress.
- Body scrub: Scrubbing is a form of massage, which helps relax your senses, as it stimulates your blood flow and releases tension from the tissues that are being manipulated. Exfoliating in gentle circular motions, moving in from your limbs towards your heart, use a mild scrub and let it work its magic. So are you still wondering about how to relieve stress.. Body Scrub is your ultimate Stress Buster!
- Bath Salts: Is there anything more relaxing than a shower? It’s the only 15-20 minutes that you dedicate to yourselves , so why not make it a stress relieving session by adding bath salts to it? Not only do these salts smell great but are formulated with Epsom salt properties which relieve muscle pain and stress as well. It is a great way to unwind and one the best stress relief techniques.
- Facial Cleansers: Don’t we all love our facial sessions, why not give yourself one at home? This is great when you just want to pamper yourself with some TLC and do not want to go out! Cleanse your face with a nice foaming cleanser and then pick a room in your house with the least amount of lights, or where the sun doesn’t directly hit! This helps you relax and gives a spa like feel. You could also take a quick nap, and you will be surprised at how relaxed you feel afterwards. Who knew that this easy step would be the best Stress reliever.
- Essential oils: Essential oils make a great relaxation treatment; few of the best I know is Lavender, bergamot, rose, chamomile and germanium essential oils. Take a quick whiff, add them to your shower routine, use it in a diffuser or just get a quick massage, you will be amazed at how quickly you enjoy tension relief !
- Face Masks: Face masks can be quite a pamper time if you choose to use the right one, you could opt for a DIY or a ready to use mask, depending upon your mood, either ways it is one of the best ways to unwind and an easy Stress relief technique, where you just get to relax for half hour.
- Shampoos: There is something extremely amazing about shampooing your hair, which helps your mind and body calm down, I don’t know if this happens with everybody, but I love shampooing my hair for that much needed relaxation after a hectic day. One of the best Stress relievers.
- Body Lotions: You can never have enough body lotions in your kitty, and a lotion with the goodness of aloe and lavender is just a must-have. It helps relieve stress and keeps your skin hydrated, while making you smell like you just walked out of a shower.
- Hand creams: That tranquility of giving you massage can never be explained in words. If you work a lot with your hands i.e. on the computer or just running around doing house chores, you will be definitely be amazed at how comforting this feels, this is a great way for a quick mood lift.
- Body Mist: A fresh smelling body mist definitely deserves a spot on your beauty desks, when you feel low and an instant pick me up. Spray it on your pressure points and let your stress unreel. A body mist infused with rose oil and frankincense works best, as they have soothing properties for mind and body!
Stress is inevitable, and no matter how much you try it just doesn’t want to go away. So, let’s take quick steps in calming it down by incorporating these 10 best stress relieving beauty products in your beauty regimen, you body will surely thank you for it.
Don’t Miss to Checkout:
Have you tried any of these beauty products for Stress Relieving? Which one is your favorite?