10 Best Clay Masks In India
10 Best Clay Masks In India
The latest rave in skincare world is “Clay Masks”. I haven’t been into Clay Masks as they are usually made for oily skin and dries up my dry skin even more but recently I got introduced to some wonderful clay masks that work for my dry skin as well.
For your knowledge I would like to tell you that Clay Masks are not our invention but they are one of the oldest beauty products. The beautiful queen of ancient Egypt, Cleopatra used to love clay masks and flaunt her beautiful skin. Clay masks not only help with Oily skin, blackheads, acnes and large pores but the minerals refreshes and rejuvenates skin.
There are different types of clays like Rhassoul Clay, Bentonite Clay, French Green Clay, Kaolin clay, white clay and so on which works for different skin types. I will share a dedicated post on that later but today I am sharing different types of clay masks that will works best for your skin type.
List of Best Clay Masks in India:
- Burst of Happyness Clay-O-Patra Face Mask (Rs 680 for 120 gms): Burst of Happyness Clay-O-Patra Face Mask comes in powder form and hence needs to be mixed with water or milk for application. It takes some time to absorb water and transform to a paste form. It is handmade and one of the most affordable clay mask which will help with skin issues like oiliness, blackheads in the most natural way. It doesnt cause any burning or tingling sensation so I can say that it is safe for sensitive skin as well. I have a dry skin and I don’t find it making it dry or stretchy at all. My skin loves it as it feels so smooth, tightened and clean with just this mask. Works for both Oily and Dry Skin.
- Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask (Rs 1150 for 100 gms): Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask is a medium grayish brown thick cream face mask with lots of good ingredients. Use it over damp skin for smoother application. It works wonderfully even on dry skin by lifting off the impurities without stripping natural oils from skin. The mask does give slight cooling sensation while it dries on skin. I don’t have any active acnes but it does work on reducing the acnes and their occurrence with regular usage. I was not a fan of clay masks as most of them are for oily skin and just big claims with no results but this Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask impressed me a lot. The clay mask is quite pricey but it delivers what it claims, so there is nothing like that.Works for both Oily and Dry Skin.
- Spa Ceylon White Jasmine Facial Masque (Rs 2150 for 100 gms): Spa Ceylon White Jasmine Facial Masque is a thick creamy mask with goodness Jasmine and Kaolin Clay among other awesome natural oils and ingredients. I absolutely love the mesmerizing Jasmine scent which induces spa like feeling. The formula spreads nicely and dries quickly lifting all the dirt from the skin leaving it absolutely clean and smooth. The masque also hydrates the skin which makes it great pick for dry/normal skin. It is definitely a luxurious product but if you love Jasmine and want to try a natural formula invest in this face masque!!Works for both Oily and Dry Skin.
- Natural Bath and Body French Red Clay Face mask (Rs 449 for 100 gms): Natural Bath & Body French Red Clay Clay Face Mask is a dark brick red colored mask with medium thick consistency which spreads nicely. The main Ingredient here is French Red Clay which nourishes skin and makes it smoother and softer while cleansing out the impurities. Skin looks much more brighter and beams with natural glow.Works for both Oily and Dry Skin.
- Himalaya Herbals Clarifying Mud Face Pack (Rs 130 for 100 gms): Himalaya Herbals Clarifying Mud Face Pack is one of the best face masks for oily skinned people. I havent tried it but my sister with oily skin loves this mask. It soaks all the dirt and oil from the skin, cleansing it from deep within and make it appear smooth, matte and bright . Works for Oily Skin.
- Lotus Herbals Clay White Black Clay Skin Whitening Face Pack (Rs 590 for 150 gms):Lotus Herbals Clay White Black Clay Skin Whitening Face Pack is one of the first face masks I have ever tried. It is a dark gray colored mask so you will look scary with this one but it sucks up all the excess oil and impurities from the skin. I found it quite drying for my dry skin but Oily skinned people will love it. Works for Oily Skin.
- Aroma Magic Activated Bamboo Charcoal 6 In 1 Pack (Rs 380 for 100 gms): Aroma Magic Activated Bamboo Charcoal 6 In 1 Pack this is definitely on my wishlist. It is a dark charcoal gray colored face mask with awesome ingredients. Apart from deep cleansing skin, it also works on reducing pore size and brightening up the complexion which is great for the price. It is one of the most affordable face masks and we dont have many charcoal masks here so.. do try! Works for both oily and dry skin.
- Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Mask (Rs 1840 for 450 gms): This Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay comes in powder form and contains 100% natural calcium bentonite clay from Death Valley California and is free from Additives, fragrances, animal products. It claims to do deep Pore Cleansing but its best for facial acnes and insect bites. It can be a little over drying for dry skin but works like magic on oily skin. Works for Oily Skin.
- Fab India Green Clay Face pack (Rs 350 for 75 gms): Fab India Green Clay Face pack comes in powder form and is made using corn starch, milk solids and green clay which is known for its natural detoxifying and skin toning properties. It needs to be mixed with milk / yogurt for dry skin and rose water for oily skin. This pack evens the skin tone, leaving it smooth and radiant.
- The Body Shop Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask (Rs 1195 for 100 gms): The Body Shop Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask contains 100% natural clay complex with China clay, marine mud and thermal clay. The negatively charged ions act in the clay like magnets to draw out dirt and impurities from the pores. The minerals magnesium, iron and calcium help to rebalance skin and revitalize the complexion. This mask cleanses and revitalizes skin as. Works for Oily Skin.
Clay Masks/Packs do a great job for oily/acne prone skin by absorbing all the excess oils and hence preventing pimples. They are also very effective in reducing pore size, detoxifying and deep cleansing the skin. Clay Masks also evens out the skin tone and brightens up the complexion and with regular use they improve skin texture. Some clay masks also works for dry skin as they contain oils as natural moisturizers.I can see myself skipping scrubbing in winters as this Clay mask will take care of blackheads and all… its awesome!
Hope this list of Best Clay Masks in India for Different Skin Types helps you in choosing the one for you.
Have you tried any of these Clay Masks? Which is your favorite Clay Mask?